"Yay Happy Birthday!" The candle says it all. This bright happy box is filled with joy, fun, and yummy treats. It's like a little party packed in a box, guaranteed to brighten their day.
Box includes: Your choice of beverege (Cup of Sunshine Tea; Cup of Love Tea; Farmers First Coffee); Honey Spoon or Coffee Spoon; Lemon Sugar Cookies; "Yay Happy Birthday" Soy Candle; Scalp Massager; Birthday Greeting Card; Your note, handwritten and sealed with wax.
Be sure to check out our "Add-ons" Page to tuck in more fun treats!
Make sure you have selected an option from each drop-down menu and completed Your Note.
- Cup of Sunshine Tea: Hand crafted by Big Heart Tea Co., this is their signature turmeric tea. Turmeric, ginger, and Malabar peppercorn pack a triple punch of anti-inflammatory power. Great for building your immune system and stimulating digestion. Ingredients: organic turmeric, organic ginger, organic tulsi (of the basil/mint family, also known as "holy basil"), organic Malabar peppercorn, organic cinnamon.
- Cup of Love Tea: A mild, nurturing, naturally sweet rose tea. Hand crafted by Big Heart Tea Company to reduce stress and soothe your soul. A floral olfactory release, just like a hug from your grandma. Ingredients: rose, organic tulsi (of the basil/mint family, also known as "holy basil").
- Tupelo Honey Spoon: Swirl this around in your hot tea for one minute while its rich natural sweetness dissolves into your cup. Each spoon is hand-poured by Melville Candy Company, a family owned, third generation confectionery company located in Randolph, Massachusetts. Because, "She's as sweet as Tupelo honey..."
- Dan Rufino's Coffee: Freshly roasted in Charlotte, North Carolina by Farmers First Coffee Company, whose mission is to provide a better income to coffee farmers. To do so, they cut through industry jargon and bring something simple to their customers: the name, the face, and the story of each coffee farmer that they partner with, and exactly how much he or she was paid. They provide a 50% bonus directly to the people creating your coffee, an amount 4 times higher than "fair trade." By waking up each morning with a cup of Farmers First Coffee, you’re giving hard-working coffee farmers from Honduras and Peru the opportunity to lift themselves up economically.
- French Vanilla Coffee Spoon: Handmade by Melville Candy Company, a family owned, third generation confectionery company located in Randolph, Massachusetts, these hard candy spoons on wooden ball sticks are perfect for adding a shot of flavor to any hot beverage. Simply place in your drink, wait one minute and enjoy your sweetened beverage. Each spoon is hand-poured.
- Lemon Sugar Cookies: Made from scratch by Grey Ghost Bakery in Charleston, South Carolina, these beautiful cookies are hand-topped with pearlized sugar and baked with candied lemon zest.
- "Yay Happy Birthday" Soy Candle: Promenade Field candles are formulated to act as a background scent and never to be overpowering. Made with all-natural soy wax, eco-friendly cotton wick, high quality essential and/or fragrance oil. Hand-poured into amber apothecary inspired glass jars with brushed gold lids. Made in small batches. Burn time is up to 25 hours.
- Scalp Massager: Feel your stress melt away as gentle beaded spindles glide over your scalp. Keep it on hand for an instant head massage.