Filled with soothing gifts to nurture and comfort them while they recover. Healing, handmade "socket sacks" rest on tired eyes to melt or cool the pain away, while Cup of Love Tea fills the senses and soothes the soul. This makes a great hospital gift, recovery care package, or get well soon box.
Box contains Cup of Love Tea Bags; Tupelo Honey Spoon; Lemon Sugar Cookies; Lavender-Filled "Socket Sack" (eye pillow); Felted-wool Heart Ornament; Choice of greeting card; and your note, handwritten and sealed with wax.
Be sure to check out our "Add-ons" Page to tuck in more fun treats!
Feel Better Care Package
Make sure you have selected an option from each drop-down menu. and written Your Note.
- Cup of Love Tea Bags: A mild, nurturing, naturally sweet rose tea. Hand crafted by Big Heart Tea Company to reduce stress and soothe your soul. A floral olfactory release, just like a hug from your grandma. Ingredients: rose, organic tulsi (of the basil/mint family, also known as "holy basil").
- Tupelo Honey Spoon: Swirl this around in your hot tea for one minute while its rich natural sweetness dissolves into your cup. Each spoon is hand-poured by Melville Candy Company, a family owned, third generation confectionery company located in Randolph, Massachusetts. Because, "She's as sweet as Tupelo honey..."
- Lemon Sugar Cookies: Made from scratch by Grey Ghost Bakery in Charleston, South Carolina, these beautiful cookies are hand-topped with pearlized sugar and baked with candied lemon zest.
- Lavender-filled Socket Sack: Handmade by Payne & Comfort, this eye pillow is filled with flaxseed and dried lavender. Rest it on tired eyes to soothe headaches and migraines, relieve stress, and ease sinus pressure and allergies. Use it straight out of the box, microwave it 30-40 seconds, or freeze 1 hour. Feels like a spa day, wherever you are.
- Felted Wool Heart Ornament: Made by House of Moss in Newberg, Oregon, these adorable ornaments are felted by hand with pure wool. A little reminder of your love.